Welcome to Abigail's Journal Space

I have set up this space to provide a focus for all things writing-related and in order to keep some kind of record of my published pieces. Where possible I will supply links to e zines and information about printed material. If you wish to get in touch with me directly, please leave a comment. Alternatively, I can be found on both Twitter and Facebook.

In addition to the outlets mentioned above and in fairness to all the editors to whom I am equally grateful, my work has also appeared in: 'Ink, Sweat & Tears', 'Symmetry Pebbles', 'Reflections Magazine', 'Earth Love', 'First Edition', 'Magnificent Me', 'The Human Genre Project' and 'Rumble'. If I have left anyone out, I apologise in advance. I will rectify any omissions of discovery. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Abi







Thursday 25 March 2010

Thursday, 25th March

Here we go again.  Far too much to do and not enough time to do any of it properly.  Why do I keep inflicting this kind of panic on myself?  I have two short weeks in which to work out the structure of a screenplay - I am still fannying around re-defining the action-idea - and then write enough of it to demonstrate that it's utterly brilliant.  At the same time, I have lines to learn for the new murder mystery - which was penned by my good friend, David Carlisle, and is utterly brilliant - and in which I play - titter ye not! -  the part of Twiggy St Clair, super model.  Now, I have lost twelve pounds since January but I will need to lose another twelve to make even  a passable Twiggy.  Fortunately, it's a comedy - and I will be wearing a wig and a hat.  By the way, my thanks go to the talented and tireless Barbara Laffin for her 'Garage Entertainment' fundraiser which took place last Saturday.  This proved to be a show that was truly fun for all the family.  I enjoyed it so much that, in a moment of weakness, I agreed to do a'turn' next time.  See what I mean?  Maybe I should deliver my rendition of 'I'm Jest A Gal Who Can't Say No'...  Back to the screenplay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers